Extra Care+ Bundle
Not happy with your purchase?
We'll give 100% of your money back!
At Rumi Cosmetiques, we believe that exceptional products that do what it says is of paramount importance when it comes to building lasting relationships with our clients.
Based on our customer feedback survey, we see that 96% of our customers' expectations were met or exceeded. Which leaves 4% of our customers that felt that our products were not a great fit for them.
And just because of these 4% of all our customers alone, we have put in place a 100% satisfaction money-back guarantee!
So if you will not be happy with your purchase (which we strongly doubt), we will be happy to return 100% of your hard-earned money. Best part? No deadline for letting us know.
Just ping us an email at email@example.com and our lovely customer support ladies will get back to you in less than 24 hours.
Why so generous? Because we know you'll love your Rumi products!